Cornerstone 21 Day Lease Guarantee
We are excited to share with you the details of our 21 Day Lease Guarantee.
You do not want to have your home sit on the market for 30, 60, or even 100 days. Many owners fear this may happen when leasing their home. We want to put your mind at ease. We guarantee that we will find the right tenant for your home within 21 days, or your management fees are waived for the first 2 months.
We guarantee that we can find a quality, qualified tenant for your home in 21 days or less. We are so confident in our marketing and leasing process that we will guarantee our services. Our vacancy rate for single family homes is less than 1%.
If your property is not leased within 21 days, you will receive two FREE months of management – no management fees for the first two months if we do not lease your property within 21 days.
With over 1000 unit/years of leasing experience, we have learned that there are several factors to leasing properties in a timely manner. There are a few conditions to this guarantee.
21 Day Rental Guarantee conditions:
- Cornerstone will set the rental price, based on real-time market analysis, which we will review with you prior to listing the home.
- Cornerstone will always take your opinion into consideration when determining listing price. But, if you are asking us to list your property at $1800 per month but the market analysis shows that $1500 per month is a comparable rent amount, we would be doing you a disservice by not correctly pricing the property to ensure it is leased as quickly as possible.
- While your property is marketed, we closely watch the interest in the property (measured by # of phone calls, emails, views of video tours, # of showings) and monitor feedback carefully to determine if small adjustments in price will be necessary, of which you are notified accordingly.
- The property must be vacant and in move-in (rent ready) condition.
- An occupied property is more difficult to lease. Our 21 Day Lease Guarantee applies only when the property is vacant.
- The property must be in “move-in”, “rent-ready” condition to allow for immediate availability. Repairs will delay the leasing process and prevent us from getting the property leased in a timely manner.
- Property must allow approved pets.
- We estimate that 75-80% of renters in Colorado Springs have pets. Because a vast majority of people have pets, we do not allow properties under the 21 Day Lease Guarantee to be marketed as “no pets permitted”. All of our approved pets go through a separate application process.