We charge a 10% management fee on income (typically rent income for a single-family home).
We charge a leasing fee of $400 for new leases (new tenant in a new property). The following tasks are included in the leasing fee:
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) and rental market recommendations to Owner
- Marketing of property (to include professional photographs)
- Advertising of property (multiple websites – Zillow, Trulia, MLS, etc)
- Showing property
- Application processing
- Application screening
- Outside agent co-op fee (if applicable)
- Lease signing
- Move-in inspection, with condition report and photo report
- Follow-up inspection of property approximately 45 days after move-in
We charge a Lease Extension Fee of $100 for lease renewals/extensions of current leases beyond the original term. This Lease Extension Fee includes:
- New CMA delivered to owner; recommendation/coordination for rent amount.
- Draft lease extension
- Document signing
- Property Inspection, with condition report and photo report
We charge a Unit Admin Fee of $1, to defray the rising cost of software.
- We do not charge an “On-boarding Fee” or New Property Fee to bring on a new property.
- We do not charge an admin fee on invoices paid.
- We do not charge a coordination fee for coordinating repairs to your property. We do not mark up or increase invoices for maintenance work performed.