Colorado Springs Property Management
Let us manage your Colorado Springs rental property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos and apartments in the Colorado Springs area.
Benefits of using CornerStone Real Estate Team
- No hassle management – hands-off for you, the owner
- Monthly owner statements, delivered to your inbox
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
- Members of the Council of Elite Property Managers and the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM®)
What we do as your Colorado Springs property manager:
- Fill your vacancies, quickly
- Actively market your property across multiple websites
- Handle all tenant inquiries
- Conduct a 5-part Credit and Background investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repairs and routine maintenance
- Rent collection
- Coordinate evictions if required
Contact us Now!
Your property manager will provide you a comparative market analysis for your property.
- Property Showings - all our showings are done by Realtors in our company. Our property managers are all licensed real estate agents.
- Move In/Move Out Inspections - we do move-in and out inspections. We take 25 or more photos of each property to document the condition. Additionally, the tenants fill out a Condition Report at move-in, which we use to establish the condition of the property at their move-in date and hold them to that condition report upon move-out.
- Maintenance - We have 24 hr coverage for emergencies, and have licensed, insured contractors do the work.
Active marketing - we will market your property on our website, the Pikes Peak Multiple Listing Service (MLS), ppar.org (local listing site) and through our property management software (Buildium) which exports to Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Rentals.com, Realtor.com, etc.
Tenant Screening - we conduct a 5-part credit and background check: we review credit score and payment history; conduct tenant verification with previous landlords (two previous, if available); confirm employment and income; conduct a criminal background check and sexual predator background check. We can discuss credit score requirements for your property. All our applications are done online, through our website, and we typically receive the results in less than a business day (all but the responses from previous landlords, which may take a day or two at times).
Security/Damage Deposits - We will hold the tenant's security deposit in an escrow account; at the end of the lease, we provide the tenant with an accounting of any expenses incurred (repairs, cleaning, etc) and send the remainder of their deposit back to them. If the former tenant would owe money for repairs, past rent, etc. - we will work with them in setting up a payment plan if they contact us within 30 days. If they do not, then the account is sent to collections
Leases - we have a very detailed lease - 9 pages, plus another 10 pages of addendums.
Accounting -We provide owners with a monthly statement, year-end statement, and 1099 for tax purposes. You can have access to your property account through our management software, so you can pull reports, check on payments, review expenses, etc, as you wish during the month/year.
Colorado Springs Area Information
Colorado Springs is the most populous city of El Paso County, Colorado, United States. It is located just 61 miles (98 km) south of Denver. At 6,035 feet (1839 meters), the city sits over one mile above sea level, though some areas of the city are significantly higher. Colorado Springs is situated near the base of one of the most famous American mountains, Pikes Peak, at the eastern edge of the southern Rocky Mountains.